18k (750) Orange gold on leather strap. Manufacturer Reference # 126.96.36.199.06.001
Between Lugs:24 mm
Case Diameter:49.2 mm
Crystal:Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance:15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Rare and special production from Omega with special color alloy (750 Orange Gold) it looks different and more stunning than just yellow or pink gold. The color is like mixture of both
49.2mm aka 49 or 50 case diameter, however slim dressy design so actually it easily goes under cuffs and is more comfortable on the wrist than one can judge by it's size. Still not to forget this watch is definitely for big men with 8" plus size wrists.
- Black crocodile leather band is heavy duty padded and can fit upto 10" wrist
- The design is similar to Railmaster of the past, very sharp looking indexes and arrow hands, small seconds sub-dial, gorgeous tapestri dial finish that recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats - A tribute to OMEGA's rich maritime heritage
- Tinted open exhibition caseback displays mechanical hand-wound Cal 2211 - Certified chronometer
- Pre Owned: Lightly worn, all 100% original and comes in very good condition just as shown in actual pictures
- Box and manual only without warranty card but guaranteed excellent performance as we just had this sent to Omega center for inspection.
Sold retail was $19,200 - Open for trades up or down.
*** This is a timepiece of grande size, grande price and grande wrist presence. Overshadowing just about anything in the modern watch world, yet it's subtle and all time classic