PASHA de CARTIER SEATIMER
Ref# W31080M7 2790
Why Pasha is an Epic Timepiece:
Throughout its history, the house of Cartier has always been a favorite among the world’s royalty. In the 1930s, the Pasha of Marrakech commissioned Cartier to create a timepiece that could keep up with his active lifestyle. Of course, Louis Cartier obliged. He presented the Pasha with a watch that was not only water resistant enough for daily swims but also elegant enough for royal duties.
Fast-forward to 1980s and Pasha model will be reshaped by the hands of already a great designer Gerald Genta, the man behind Patek Nautilus & AP Royal Oak.
- SIGNATURE CASE: Round 41mm (40.5) Vendome lugs (Louis Cartier-designed) and oversized crown with a blue sapphire.
Steel case and bracelet, satin finished, polished bezel. Double deployment hidden clasp with CC logo.
- DIAL: Silver with large black Arabic numerals, chapter ring “CHEMIN DE FER” and date aperture. Blue luminova hands
- ENGINE: Powered by mechanical self-winding movement Calibre Cartier 049 automatic. Seconds, minutes, hours and date.
Continuing the legacy of the original Pasha’s watch, the case is waterproof—up to 100m 330ft
- 1 Owner watch since new purchased in 07 and he rarely used it. It is so crisp and fresh I only buffed the band surface and insert lightly. No chips on sapphire crystal. 100% original everything.
Comes with - Box and booklet and purchase receipt/invoice as well
** Delighted to bring you finest preowned watches I can get my hands on for you guys, I offer you risk free and trustworthy experience along the sale.
100% trusted seller of luxury watches/jewelry based in LA
- I ship fully insured overnight within the USA / Fully insured international to most countries available
- Trade offers encouraged for modern watches or vintage - Please Contact by phone or email
- Bank wire payment