- Portugieser hand wound white face with rose gold hands and markers, on black straps
- 44mm diameter case. Very bold, very clean and very legible timepiece.
- Silvered dial with a slightly recessed silver sub-dial.
Applied rose gold colored Arabic Numeral markers. Printed black minute track with applied Rose Gold indexes on each 5 minute marker.
Elegant Rose Gold leaf-shaped hands. Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position, with a black printed seconds track markers, the "60" marker painted in a contrasting red color.
- Preowned in great overall condition and fully functional
- Box and owner's manual included
One of the finest watch brand IWC Schaffhausen and it's benchmark model: Portuguese XL # 545408
44mm Diameter stainless steel case. Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed/satin finished edges.
Open exhibition caseback displays mechanical manual winding movement IWC calibre 98295, beats at 18,000 vph, contains 18 jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 46 hours. Movement decorated with Coates de Geneva (Geneva stripes)
Comes with black alligator leather band. It is original in great overall condition
($200 off by bank wire)