Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Panerai Special Editions Luminor BRONZO PAM 671 Blue Submersible
Subcribe to back in stock notification
OFFICINE PANERAI LUMINOR - BRONZO BLUE
1950 HISTORIC COLLECTION
Ref# PAM 671 0671 00671
RARE & SPECIAL & UNIQUE EDITION 1 of 1000 EVER MADE
- 47mm Solid Bronze case brushed, titanium caseback with open exhibition display. 300 Meters / 1000 ft water resistance
Glittering bronze can go vintage in no time and turn into antique over little time, then back to shinning gold with simple cleaning.
- DIAL: Amazing azure blue color with combination of the patina brown luminous hour markers appears almost magic.
Fat skeleton hands. Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- ENGINE: Driven by mechanical self-winding 31 Jewels movement Panerai P.9010 Calibre. Features new upgraded 200 components and 72 hr of power reserve.
- FUNCTIONS – Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, calculation of immersion time. Submariner 300 Meters
-- COMPLETE SET BOX/PAPERS: Jumbo triple special boxes, books, international warranty, unique ID certificate, rubber and leather straps,
excellent preowned timepiece.
Delighted to offer finest preowned watches, risk free and trustworthy experience along the sale.
100% trusted seller of luxury watches/jewelry based in LA. Top 10 Trusted Seal holder on Chrono24
- I ship fully insured overnight within the USA / Fully insured international to most countries available
- Trade offers encouraged for modern watches or vintage - Please Contact by phone or email
- Price is set for Bank-Wire payment. Credit cards will add additional fees